Château de Beynac

    Château de Beynac
    Château de Beynac
    Château de Beynac

    I recently recovered some photos from France and when I came across these I thought they felt very October-like and spooky. I toured the Château de Beynac alone on a stormy day with very few people around. It is an amazing castle but it was a bit eerie at times when the thunder and lighting raged, I heard various creaking noises, and thought about the history behind the place. Have you ever been to a spooky castle? This one is very well preserved and was featured in Ever After as well as other films.

Post Title

Château de Beynac


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/10/chateau-de-beynac.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive