Salamanca Antique Mall

    Antique malls are my least favorite place to shop (of other secondhand/vintage place) but my most favorite to browse. I love visiting antique malls and spending tons of time eying up all the pretty things. Most of the time I never find anything I'd want in my own home, or maybe I would but they're out of my price range but it's neat to see such a wide range of old things in one place.

    Here are some pretty photos of things that caught my eye while we visited the Salamanca Antique Mall back in September with Ivan and Elycia.
    Salamanca Antique Mall is one of my favorites. We first discovered it a few years back on the way home from a camping trip. It's about two and a half hours away but we always seem to find a way to stop in at least twice a year. It's over 60,000 square feet and has over 1000 vendors. Definitely worth a trip if you're anywhere near the area.

    Anyone else love browsing antique malls?
    xoxo

Post Title

Salamanca Antique Mall


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/salamanca-antique-mall.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive