The actionsampler!

    Kevin and I got back 5 rolls of film last week! Here are some photos I got back from the actionsampler. This is the second roll of film I've got developed from it and they're always cut wrong, I dunno if it's something I'm doing or if where I'm getting them developed is messing them up, or maybe I just got a silly camera? Who knows.

    Anyways these are all from summer. (I can't wait until it's summer again!) Look how tiny and fluffy the professor is! That was just a few days after he was found. We took him outside for a photoshoot which wasn't so successful because he was so sick and his poor little eyes were practically glued shut with goop. Poor baby!
    Gosh! I forgot just how cute the baby Opossum (blogged here!) was! I wonder what cute critters we'll run into this year!

    I have so many more film photos I want to share from what we just got back. I'll post some more later this week.
    xoxo

Post Title

The actionsampler!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/actionsampler.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive