Homemade Costume



    Today I've been working on a Tiger Lily costume for a Peter Pan party V is going to this evening. Although I am not quite finished I try to get quick photos in when I can, she is a busy girl! The last few nights I've also been helping my friend draw and paint a London mural skyline for the party, it really is going to be a lot of fun! We can't wait.



    Making this, got me thinking about doing another homemade costume for Halloween. I am normally a very last minute costume idea person, so I am wondering ... are you thinking about Halloween costumes yet? Do you make your own?

Post Title

Homemade Costume


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/08/homemade-costume.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive