September in Review


     new blogs I found & enjoyed:
    Veda House. So so so very visually appealing. When I first found her blog I scrolled through so many pages!
    The Velvet Bird. I mentioned her shop in my Friday Favorites but I also found her blog last week and was sucked in!

    new (to me) movies I watched:
    Catch Me If You Can. Ugh, so good! I'm wondering how it took me so long to see this.
    The Girl Next Door. A disturbing movie that kept me on the edge of my seat!
    Grand Theft Parsons. I probably only liked this movie because I like Johnny Knoxville.
    The People Under The Stairs. A good movie although I must admit it wasn't as scary as the title suggests.
    Funny Games. The German version is so much better than the English version (no matter how much I love Michael Pitt) as I found out while watching it.

    my favorite posts this month:

    exciting happenings on and offline: 
    • Camping with Ivan and Elycia was a blast (you can see the recap here!) I want to do it again right now!
    • I decided at the last minute to go to a family reunion instead of a tattoo appointment (don't worry, my artist wasn't mad) and had a blast. It was so much fun to hang out with family that I haven't seen since I was really young. I wish I would have taken pictures!

    a tiny (and incomplete!!) list of things I'm thankful for this month:
    • family • finding film for old cameras • netflix • instant film • thrift stores • kind strangers  • chuck palahniuk and his new book • family reunions • beautiful fall weather • the most calm cat ever • mushrooms • living near the beach • good handwriting • surprise packages in my PO box • people who still send snail mail • baked tofu sandwiches • mod podge • organized closets

    September flew by way too fast. It's going to be Christmas before we know it!
    xoxo

Post Title

September in Review


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/september-in-review.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive