iPhone Photos: What's Going On

    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    New favorite burger joint, Smashburger.
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    Immy's Brooks saddle arrived along with her decals.
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    Speaking of Immy, I saw her sister today in Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    Cole and I bought each other presents: he got me a Nook and I bought him two Zippo pipe lighters.
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    I'm obsessed with using my silicone egg cooker. Makes the best eggs!
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    Flowers that I love better dead than alive, but should probably be removed from the vase.
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    As I mentioned, I met up with Erin on Monday. We did a little shopping in St Paul- I bought a vintage boys shirt at Lula and monkey mints at Patina.
    iPhone Photos: What's Going On
    My beautiful prints arrived from Beck Filip's esty shop, The Meadowlark. She's having a huge summer sale!
    ...
    Don't forget- today's the last day to enter my Style Yourself book giveaway!

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

iPhone Photos: What's Going On


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/iphone-photos-what-going-on.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive