The Destash Squid!

    I just wanted to let everyone know The Destash Squid is up and stocked again. After giving The Dainty Squid shop a make over last month I decided to sell all of my fabric. I've been working hard the last week and a half to organize, photograph and list it and I've finally finished (well...all except scrap lots which I'll work on after I get some sewing done in the next week)
    That's just a peek of what's listed, there are currently over 175 listings, so many cute prints in all different sizes.

    Also, I just wanted to mention - it's really hard to calculate how much money something is going to cost to ship when I have no idea what one piece is going to be shipped with. So if when your cart is filled with lovely fabrics the shipping cost is crazy you can either shoot me a message and I'll give you the estimate of what you're buying will cost -OR- just purchase and receive a refund as soon as the order has shipped.

    Click here to visit The Destash Squid!
    xoxo!!

Post Title

The Destash Squid!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/destash-squid.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive