Things I Love Thursday



    I woke up feeling rather sickly this morning so I think a lovely list of magical things is just the medicine I need! Happy Thursday, honeybees!

    ♥ this no-nonsense job posting ♥

    ♥ this dress ♥

    ♥ this hovercat ♥

    ♥ this will ferrel parody twitter ♥

    ♥ this adorable kiddo ♥

    ♥ these apple sandwiches ♥

    ♥ this artistic kitty ♥

    ♥ this show will never not be funny ♥

    ♥ this magical experience ♥

    ♥ this gorgeous makeup ♥

    ♥ this awesome breakfast club infographic ♥


    What are you loving this week?

Post Title

Things I Love Thursday


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/things-i-love-thursday.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive