A Student's Budget Friendly Home...(Via Made By Girl)

    I love home tours & ours is almost coming to an end.  However, it did so well I may do another call for submissions late NEXT MONTH - we'll see! Either way, I tend to really appreciate a home that looks lived in and makes you feel like you can also do something similar! They're real. 

    So that's why the home tours here are SIMPLE, real and mostly AFFORDABLE. This next one is by a student in Norway who also blogs at Passion For Poison







    I'm certain that for MANY of you.... when you see HIGH END homes being featured you may not be able to relate...it leaves you thinking......"a $3,000 dresser?? I might as well keep my West Elm one for now".    

    The decor may be a tad bit out of reach as well as the ability to hire an Interior Designer, not a chance.......I can see why so many decide to DIY. 




    In fact she's been decorating on a budget because of school costs and has managed to decorate her office for only $230!!  She used OLD furniture as well as adding a few small inexpensive details to the mix!  

    So, if you're a student living on a BUDGET, Johanna's place can definitely serve as inspiration!

    thanks to Jannica for sending this home to me! 



    -images via passion for poison

Post Title

A Student's Budget Friendly Home...(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/student-budget-friendly-homevia-made-by.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive