Cool Felt by Crafts 2 Cherish...(Via Made By Girl)

    How is everyone today? Did you get to see the Royal Wedding?

    I'm so relieved it's Friday..... With all the HYPE regarding the ROYAL Wedding, I ended up falling asleep & not watching it. Then again, who wants to stay up till 3am to see Will & Kate get married!?! Ok, I admit I did....but at 3am?!? No wonder I fell asleep. 

    I SWEAR the BRIDE would be wearing a super tall hat of some sort in the shape of a crown maybe??  Or was she ACTUALLY supposed to wear the crown?? 

    Anyhow, I pictured something different, hence why I'm featuring this company called Crafts 2 Cherish. I was so INSPIRED by those amazing headpieces at the wedding..they were so amazing! I figured a average girls like us could rock something similar without the HEFTY price tag right? Crafts 2 Cherish is based out of Ireland & the artist makes these hand felted pieces for the hair and more! These were my favorites if course....

     Check out the shop here for more! 



    -Images by Tom Szusztek


Post Title

Cool Felt by Crafts 2 Cherish...(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/cool-felt-by-crafts-2-cherishvia-made.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive