April in review.

    Can you believe it's almost May already? I remember on Fridays (a while back) when I'd always blog something along the lines of "Can you believe it's already Friday already" but now it seems like I always feel like "wow, can you believe it's the end of the month already!?"

    Inspired by Pugly Pixels end of the month wrap up "Links Loved" I thought I'd share something similar of my own!

    April in review!
    new blogs I found & enjoyed:
    Hue and Hum!
    • As I mentioned in my Friday Favorites already, MaieDae!
    Koi Story!

    iphone apps downloaded:
    • All three full versions of Angry Birds. I'm almost embarressed to admit how often I play!
    iGarageSale. I'm crazy in love with this app. I orginally downloaded the lite version but within ten minutes I bought the full version!
    Tetris. Why did it take me so long to download tetris on my phone?!
    Couch to 5K. A running app to help get my out of shape self into shape! I've only done a few days so far but I'm digging it!
    ThriftBuddy. I just downloaded it last night but I'm pretty stoked to get out and use it to find new thrift stores!

    my favorite posts this month:
    • Hair Tips and Tricks; part one, two and three.
    Vegan Peanut Butter Pillows. Yuuum!
    Diana Mini!
    Spring. It's not weird to be inspired by my own photos, is it? Because I certainly am.
    Friday Favorites #100! Wahooo, I'm still excited I reached 100 Friday Favorites posts.

    new (to me) movie I watched:
    I love you Phillip Morris. I love Jim Carry so much, do I recommend this movie? Yes, as long as you're old enough to watch an "R" rated movie. Ai yi yi, it had some vulgarity (and I'm no prude!)
    White Oldeander. I really like Alison Lohman, she's a great actress!
    Amelie. Can you believe I only watched it for the first time this month? Me either. It was awesome!

    exciting happenings on and offline:
    • I had a breakthrough (I guess you could call it) in where I want to be with my business, and what I want to make. I'll blog about my new designs and stuff a little later this week! I'm so excited.
    • Started making plans to meet Elycia after we realized just how close she is even though she's across the border from me. I get butterflies when I think about it!
    • Had a great brainstorming session with my tattoo artist regarding my second full sleeve. I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to watch it progress over the summer.

    It was a great month if I do say so myself!
    xoxo

Post Title

April in review.


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-in-review.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive