It's the little things...

    like loving work & loving where you work.
    ...which I was already doing but is now even easier thanks to my newly decorated keyboard! ;)
    Isn't it the prettiest thing ever!? It's a happy little surprise every time I open my laptop.

    It also came with this for the apple logo on the back. It's really cute when lit up.
    The seller I bought it from on etsy no longer has an open shop (despite the fact it was only open less than a month...?) but you can find these keyboard decals here.
    xoxo

Post Title

It's the little things...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/03/it-little-things_01.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive