grassroots


     here's a little hint on where i went on my roadtrip this weekend....pictures coming soon!
    talk about splendor in the grass....i was soaking up every single ray of that sun i could get! i'm as white as that dress right now---please shine your golden, tan inducing light upon me! and here's my next hair move---i'm back to my roots! haven't had my own hair in a minute. the best news is: 1.  i'm not gonna become carrot top in the next few days, and 2. you're gonna get a break from that grey hat that has been permanently glued to my noggin. thoughts? i'm into it! dark and stormy. had an amazing mini road trip this weekend with zoey, krystal, and aaron. a little lookbook assignment for planet blue. stayed in a crazy room fit for barbie and ken's anniversary. shenanigans ensued, and pictures are to follow.
    dress: evil twin, long necklace: natalie b., boots: dolcetta, photos: zoey grossman

Post Title

grassroots


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/02/grassroots.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive