sack it to me

    i don't know why i'm drawn to all things hugemongous....it's most likely so i can eat a crunchwrap supreme freely....i'm into the swallowed whole vibe (the dress not the crunchwrap). speaking of, this looks like a velvet dumpling. color and all. i should be dipped in a ponzu chili sauce.....as unflattering as this sack is, i love it. not only is it velvet, and as short as humanly possible, it gets even more awesome with these little dangly beaded nuggets. this would be my answer to: what would one wear to a baby shower on a sunday afternoon? congrats michelle <3. summer, please hurry up. my powdery white legs are calling.
    dress: kite&butterfly, boots: barneys co-op

Post Title

sack it to me


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/sack-it-to-me.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive