J.Crew Spring 2011

    I love receiving emails from brands featuring collections that really inspire me. This lovely Hollywood shoot for J.Crew's Spring collection made me want to transport myself to 1960 LA. I loved the little tidbits about the city and the hair in particular is quite fantastic. Also, I need to find out who makes those awesome cat-eye/wayfarer hybrid sunglasses.
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    J.Crew Spring 2011
    Photo Credits: J.Crew
    ...
    Ohh, Spring! I miss you.

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

J.Crew Spring 2011


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/jcrew-spring-2011.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive