The Twin Cities

    St Paul, MN Orpheum Theater 1936

    Well, it's official...Cole and I are moving this summer to the Twin Cities! We're very excited and can't wait to explore a new city and state. Cole was offered a really great job a few months ago, but didn't make his final decision until this week. Remember last week's secret trip, well the company was even nice enough to fly the both of us out there to get a better idea of the area and where Cole will be working. Even though, it was the coldest week they'd had all year, we still really loved both Minneapolis and St Paul. I'm not sure which area we'll be living in yet, but I'm leaning towards St Paul- I like its smaller, more neighborhood feel. If you know anything fun about the area, whether about great vintage/thrifting shops, fun places to explore or lovely neighborhoods to live, please let me know! I know a few bloggers that live in the area, but anyone else out there definitely say hi!
    ...
    My apologies for the silence around here, I was a bit under the weather. Feeling better now and will have a Margot T. inspired shoot tomorrow!

    Happy Sunday!

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

The Twin Cities


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/01/twin-cities.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive