2010: A Review

    I've been fashion blogging for a year and a half now and I have to say that 2010 was quite amazing. Here is a look back at my favorite sartorial moments from each month...
    2010: A Review
    A shoot on a bridge up north; a frigid frolic in a stream where I almost fell over.
    2010: A Review
    A romp through the spooky up-north woods in my outdoorsy gear; a wintry walk with my mom's scarf.
    2010: A Review
    An iconic photo of Wellie & me that went crazy viral; a warm March day and a Gosford Park inspired shoot.
    2010: A Review
    Spring sprung with a little floral romper; my favorite boardwalk with the sun beating down.
    2010: A Review
    My birthday month- gorgeous Charlevoix lighthouse; a pretty vintage dress from the Salvation Army.
    2010: A Review
    One year blogging- the ModCloth Lulu Letty dress; a ride with Millicent.
    2010: A Review
    Saddle shoes and an old school house; an easy summertime look.
    2010: A Review
    I couldn't wait for fall inspired looks- frontier style; a duck hunt sweater.
    2010: A Review
    A hippie love dress; a harvest picnic with Dear Creatures.
    2010: A Review
    Two absolute favorites- preppy classics; graveyard sunsets.
    2010: A Review
    Three weeks of red hair- the 70s in 2010; last ride with Millie.
    2010: A Review
    2nd Annual Holiday Looks Series- florals in winter; gun proud Bonnie.
    ...
    Thank You So Much to all my incredibly fantastic readers, both old and new, and all my amazing sponsors! Without you, my blog would not exist! Here's to another amazing year!

    Happy New Year!

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

2010: A Review


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-review.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive