Frozen Lake Erie

    The weather yesterday was beautiful. The sun was out for the first time in what seems like forever and all the snow and icicles were melting. When Kevin called on his lunch break he suggested we go on a hike, I was totally down for it (I'm always ready to get out of the house). So when he got home in the evening we headed to the beach!

    Words cannot even describe how gorgeous it was. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. There were huge dunes of sand that were completely iced over. You couldn't tell where the beach ended and the water started. It looked so foreign. Seriously, it was probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
    I hope we get many more opportunities to walk on the icy beach again. I want to explore!
    I guess winter isn't so bad after all! ;)
    xoxo

Post Title

Frozen Lake Erie


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/frozen-lake-erie.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive