Julie's Home Tour.....(Via Made By Girl)

    This Monday I bring to you another home TOUR that's sure to inspire you! This particular home belongs to Julie of Milk & Honey Home Blog.  Julie is also a contributor at Rue Magazine and she just so happens to own the Atoll MIRROR from Ballard Designs that I've been (thinking about for so long) and haven't purchased!! Ugh, what am I waiting for?!?!?!?!?

    I found her home to be very COZY looking, with a VINTAGE feel and a few modern touches! Let Julie know what you liked best about her home and if it's inspired you!
    Thanks Julie for sharing your place with all of us! 









Post Title

Julie's Home Tour.....(Via Made By Girl)


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/julie-home-tourvia-made-by-girl.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive