Music Monday : Sambassadeur



    I hope you all had a great weekend -- did any of you lucky ducks get Columbus Day off? Happy Columbus Day! Today I wanted to highlight Sambassadeur for Music Monday. Have you heard of this chill Swedish band, I really like their sound. What do you think? Listen to more of Sambassadeur over at their mysapce page. Aren't their album covers pretty too?



    Check out their newest album European *here or *here. I've streamed it online and it is really good.

    (*purchases made from these links support Black Eiffel - thanks!)

Post Title

Music Monday : Sambassadeur


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/music-monday-sambassadeur.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive