Halloween Party

    Well, I neither went as a cat nor an aviator. Cole and I instead decided to go as 50's teenagers. I borrowed an old poodle skirt from my mom and Cole borrowed a vintage biker jacket from my dad. If you're wondering why I'm not wearing my vintage saddle shoes, it's because I let my mom borrow them for the night. They were hers after all. Here are some incredibly grainy photos from last night's party...
    Halloween Party
    Halloween Party
    Halloween Party
    Halloween Party
    Best costume of the night...
    Halloween Party
    ...
    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

Halloween Party


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-party.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive