Halloween around the house. Part 2

    I'm really excited about the pumpkin below! He's so awesome, I love that creepy smile. My dad bought him for me from the auction (as well as the kitty at the end of the post and a bunch of other really old halloween goodies!)
    I'm kind of bummed that all the decorations will be coming down on Monday, I feel like they just went up! The month of October really is flying by. Plus once they come down the days before I can start decorating for Christmas will drag by! (I'm more excited about that than any one human should be!)

    I also made some halloween sugar cookies!! Clearly I'm still not the best decorator but I'll get there! :P
    Hope you're all having a wonderful evening!
    xoxo

Post Title

Halloween around the house. Part 2


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-around-house-part-2.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive