Sponsor Lulu Letty

    Sponsor Lulu Letty
    Would you like to sponsor my blog? I have a few spots available for August.

    My sponsorships are small-business friendly, with very affordable monthly rates. Discounted three and six month packages are also available. Etsy sellers most definitely welcome!

    Please visit my Sponsor Page for more information on my blog.

    If you're interested, I have a few small and medium ads available and if you would like to be put on a waiting list for a large ad, please email me at mariaconfer@gmail.com for rates.
    anchor
    I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

    Yours,
    Maria Sig 2

Post Title

Sponsor Lulu Letty


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/07/sponsor-lulu-letty.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive