Weekend Project: Build a Loft Bed

    Foreldremanualen

    We've been thinking of building a loft bed in one of our rooms for saving a bit of space.  We have high ceilings, so this idea is a good option. We thought about buying something, but the choices of pre-made are slim and rather uninspiring.  So building one might be the best option.  I've been hunting for instructions online which has become a feat in itself.  So far I've found a couple; here and here.  But still not the perfect solution.  So I continue the quest.  If you know of some good instructions, feel free to leave me a comment!

    Related: Here's a post  I did on loft room inspiration (for Babble recently) 15+  I've collected so far.  There's some pretty good ideas out there (most of them Scandinavian) - why is that?  Check out the slideshow here if you wish.

Post Title

Weekend Project: Build a Loft Bed


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekend-project-build-loft-bed.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive