The caterpillar!

    Remember this guy?
    That picture is from July 25. This next one is from July 26th. See the color difference?
    I had just read that when Tiger Swallowtails get ready to pupate they turn brown, so I hurried outside and got him some little sticks to attach to. 
    The above photo is from the 27th. Sorry it's not the best picture, but I didn't want to bump him and his little container is hard to take pictures through. But look how he's attaching himself to the stick. I got to watch him do it, it was so neat!
    And this last photo is from the 28th. When I woke up and checked on him I couldn't believe how much he'd changed. He looks absolutely nothing like when we found him. I feel like a little kid, impatiently waiting and checking every few hours to see if there has been a change. 
    I never thought about how absolutely amazing caterpillars are. I'm so completely intrigued by them.  

    xoxo.

Post Title

The caterpillar!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2010/07/caterpillar.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive