Peace + Joy


    Wishing you all Happy Holidays! I want to thank you dear readers for your kind support of this blog, it has been much more delightful because of you. Thank you so very much! You readers and sponsors really are the best. I can't wait to start 2010 -- I love new beginnings and it is going to be fabulous year with great things in store. I am going to take a little break, but will be back to posting in January. I may be doing a little tweeting , so if you want -- you can follow me here. May your season be full of infinite peace and joy.

    Warmly,
    Rachel


    A few other links:
    My holiday wish list over at Pretty Mommy
    My Winter Style Inspiration under $95 over at Cafe Mom
    An interview over at Style for Style

    (*above is a little peek of our holiday card we sent out)

Post Title

Peace + Joy


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/12/peace-joy.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive