Many Thanks...

    apricots

    What did you do this weekend?

    I made apricot, strawberry and cherry jam... I've never canned before so it was a new thing for me. How many of you bottle your own jam or food? (Thanks Andi + Amy) I also helped my husband with some mass marketing at a venue, it was a great place to people watch and wow... I stepped away from my computer pretty much all weekend! Hope you had a fun summer weekend, hello Monday.

    Many thanks to Suann from simplesong last week for such a wonderful collection of posts. Isn't she amazing? Be sure to peek in her etsy shop and website, she is incredibly talented and has fabulous taste. Thank you Suann!

Post Title

Many Thanks...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/08/many-thanks.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive