Kid's artwork by guest: Suann

    I'm always on the lookout for simple, ABC-themed artwork for our 2.5 year-old son. Especially anything having to do with his name (Ike) or the letter "I". Here are a couple of the things he has in his playroom.



    I'm always thinking about adding more -- here are a few things I've recently spotted and would love to add.




    Links:

    Top photos:
    Custom "I" animal print by Elephantine (I'm not sure if she does these anymore)
    IKE/ABC print by me
    Vintage I LIKE IKE campaign stamps from EBay

    Bottom photos:
    Animal spelling prints from Present and Correct
    B is fo Bicycle from Paperfingers
    Limited edition Alphabet Print by the black apple


    That's it for me this week here at Black*Eiffel. Thanks so much, Rachel, for having me! I loved having the opportunity to guest blog and hope you'll visit me over at my little blog, simplesong. Happy weekend!

Post Title

Kid's artwork by guest: Suann


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/kid-artwork-by-guest-suann.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive