Parisian Shops

    Niou

    I am jumping continents here, but a friend of mine is going to France next week, (lucky her!) and she reminded me that I have yet to post all of my Paris/Europe posts, so I will be putting more up shortly.

    We barely touched the surface when it came to Parisian shopping, in fact we only popped into a few shops. Here are a few of my favorites that I would frequent again in a heartbeat all in really close proximity to each other in the Marais, on rue St. Paul.

    Niou: (shown above) Very cool modern kid's toy shop.

    Au Petit Bonheur la Chance

    Au Petit Bonheur la Chance : full of all sorts of vintage doo-dads and paper ephemera.



    Cornershop: Design shop with lots of beautiful items

Post Title

Parisian Shops


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/parisian-shops.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive