Tie Your Shoes by guest: Melissa Esplin

    The husband introduced me to Ian's Shoelace Site a while ago, and I'm sure the cool train left a while ago with crazy lacing, but this site makes me want to wear lace ups every day just so I can try a new method. Sadly, the only lace ups in my wardrobe are running shoes that don't go with much besides running shorts.

    _dsc2847sm

    I thought I'd try out some new lace methods on Chris's high-tops (we know high-tops are all the rage) mostly because I wanted to see the cool lacing in action and the laces on his hyperdunks stand out against the black shoe. It took me about 15 minutes to unlace and re-lace each shoe, which wasn't so bad, and I thought my lacing job was pretty awesome until Chris told otherwise. He wanted his shoes tied his way specifically for a tight fit for ball; not nearly as exciting as the lacing pictured above, whatever.

    I'm still distraught that I don't have any stylish lace-ups. Oh, how great would be my joy if I could own some crazy lace-ups. Daydreaming. . .

    15378474_00_d

    For sportier days I would wear some awesome Nike Air shoes that showcase nearly every blog-worthy color of the rainbow. Maybe I would lace them up lattice style.

    16333601_21_d

    For fashion-forward days, I would wear gladiator-style Jeffrey Campbell booties laced up double back style.

Post Title

Tie Your Shoes by guest: Melissa Esplin


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/tie-your-shoes-by-guest-melissa-esplin.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive