Tutorial: Veneer Pendant Lights

    Guest tutorial by Holly of The Adventures of an Almost 40 Year Old Intern
     

    Today we're thrilled to have Holly of The Adventures of an Almost 40 Year Old Intern share with us her new tutorial on making veneer pendant lights!  Check her out on the Nate Berkus Show making her brass lights next week (in the U.S. on October 12th)!

    Recently I visited one of my favorite stationery stores in town and saw these beautiful wooden sheets of paper; a thin veneer made from so many different types of wood (cherry, walnut, birds eye maple, aspen, red cedar, you name it!) and was really inspired by it.  I thought it would be perfect for creating a light fixture (clearly I am on a lighting kick lately!)  So, I made some (two of them to be exact) and I didn't think it was possible but I love these just as much as my brass pendant diy!

    If you like what you see above, here are the directions on how to create your own:


    CONTINUE READING...

Post Title

Tutorial: Veneer Pendant Lights


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/tutorial-veneer-pendant-lights.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive