Instant Replay: The Past Week

    Good morning Honeybees! Mike and I are about to set off on a fun Oktoberfest adventure a few hours from our house and then I'll head into work tonight. We've got our heart set on finding some awesome pieces today so keep your fingers crossed for us! Here's a few photos from last weekend that I haven't shared yet! (Unless you follow me on Instagram/Twitter!)

    at my friend kristen's wedding. this was the front door to the reception hall but i think it'd make the cutest altar!
    a sneaky sneak peek at my new tattoos! can't wait for color.
    the sweetest gift from heather! we love them so much!
    thrifting fun
    mini apple pies!
    waffle house coffee after a morning of yard sales
    new shoes!
    georgia trying to lay like pip
    pip showing georgia how it's done


    What are your plans for this weekend?!

Post Title

Instant Replay: The Past Week


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/instant-replay-past-week.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive