plaid to the bone

     i realize that i never give full details on my jewelry.....i just wear so damn much it feels like a neverending scroll.....but i'll get my scroll on. fingers, left to right: vintage, anantara, elizbeth&james, vanessa mooney, and soixante neuf. bracelets, top to bottom: campise, vintage, and luv aj.
     i wanted those 6974350 dollar ann demeulemeester combat boots for eons. but i didn't want to be stuck paying them off 129831 years later. so i got me a pair of schmann schmemeuelmeesters instead.
     never posts 'n boots is back in procrastin-action. lookin' like a deadbeat creeping around in a tow yard....just got this gigantic droopy beanie from the dudes section at planet blue, and i don't think i've been so in love with a beanie, ever. it hasn't come off of my head for the last week and it will allow me to wear my denim diapers alllll the way through fall cause my head will be so damn cozy that my body will be tricked into thinking i'm warm and toasty. sooooo i might be the homegirl who cried wolf, but my work has mellowed out and i swear my posting won't be every leap year. i'm about to work on my next post riiiiight now. i'm on it. i think.
    top//unif, shorts//one teaspoon, denim shirt//current elliott, boots//joie, photos//zoey g.

Post Title

plaid to the bone


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/plaid-to-bone.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive