October 1st means...

    decorating for Halloween!!

    Okay, perhaps I should revise that by saying "October 1st means you're no longer weird for having your decorations up already". I started decorating last Monday, which isn't really that bad. I'm actually rather proud of myself for waiting that long.

    I'm already about 3/4 of the way done decorating but these pumpkins made from construction paper are holding strong in 1st place as my favorite decoration this year. I made them after seeing the tutorial on Martha Stewart's website and couldn't resist making some for my house no matter how juvenile it seemed.

    The way the light shines through them in the evenings is so charming!

    Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday to decorate for. Have you started yet?
    xoxo

Post Title

October 1st means...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-1st-means.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive