Honeybee's New Look!

    I've been working on a redesign for a little bit, but I scraped it all this morning and started fresh! The fact I manage to start, design, code and install in just a handful of hours is kind of amazing to me (While I tend to work fairly quickly, I always second guess myself and trash it!). LCH has been rocking the pink + blue since last December and she's gotten some updates here and there such as headers, fun navigation and even the frilly little scallops. I've loved that little layout and it was very representative of my personality, but it was time for something fresh... something a little more mature. This layout isn't perfect, and I'll work out the kinks when I can, but here she is! A fresh new face! 

    If you're reading this in Google Reader or BlogLovin, feel free to pop over and see for yourself! It's a world of difference!

    Here's the old layout, and the new, in case you're just joining us:

    Woo-wee! Wedding Wednesday will have to wait until next week. When I get on a roll I simply can't stop! xo

    What do you think of the redesign?

    PS; If you see any bugs or kinks to be ironed out, let me know! I know there are a handful and I promise to get to them as soon as possible! (FYI - the navigation pages have not been updated yet! Working on those designs now!)

    PPS; If you're blogging on the Blogger platform and you'd like a fresh new look for your space, email me at kaelahbee at gmail dot com! I'm booking a few clients for November!

Post Title

Honeybee's New Look!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/honeybee-new-look.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive