Adore Magazine's NYC Issue....

    The newest issue of Adore Magazine hit the online blogosphere a few days ago & I felt right at home!  The issue was all about NYC - where I was born, but don't live anymore unfortunately.  However, I'll be in the NYC at the end of this month to visit my family! Woo hoo!!

    As I've said before Loni Parker, the creator behind the digital mag is brilliant! You can see the evolution of the publication with every issue that comes out, each one keeps getting better & better! Don't you think?

    Adore is definitely one of my top go-to (online) Design mags!



    Living under a rock & haven't seen it yet? check it out.











    See those coooool GOLD glasses on the table!?!?? I have those!


    You can get them at Zgallerie.



    -top 9 images via adore magazine





Post Title

Adore Magazine's NYC Issue....


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/adore-magazine-nyc-issue.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive