Camping in Cook Forest, PA

    Earlier this week I shared some film photos I took at Double Diamond Deer Ranch while we were camping in Cook Forest, PA earlier in the summer and now I want to share some of the other photos I took that weekend.

    I shot mostly with my Canon Rebel T2 that weekend (all of these are from that camera) and I'm actually really glad I did. I only got out my digital camera a few times to take photos of mushrooms. It was a bummer to not be able to see the photos right away but when I finally did get the film developed they were that much more special to me.  One of my new year's resolutions this year was "shoot more film" so that might one thing that actually gets crossed off (seeing as "get my license" and "cook more often" don't seem to be happening anytime soon...)
    Cook Forest is literally one of the prettiest places I have ever been. If you're anywhere near the area, it's somewhere you have to visit! I would really like to go back and camp again, do some more exploring, and visit more little shops.

    Camping is also one of the reasons I kind of miss summer already. I definitely don't feel like we went enough times this summer. This weekend would have been perfect, too bad we didn't know in advance. It's so warm out today!
    xoxo

Post Title

Camping in Cook Forest, PA


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/camping-in-cook-forest-pa.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive