Book Review; Visual Marketing

    Recently I got my hands on Visual Marketing; 99 proven ways for small businesses to market with images and design by David Langton and Anita Campbell, I was super excited to tear in! I read through the whole thing in three days, took lots of notes and walked away inspired and full of ideas.

    The book covered a wide range of businesses and products most of which won't be even closely related to yours or mine but you'll be able to take these tips and apply them to your business no sweat!

    The book is very well organized, each example includes "why it works",  "success metrics" and a "takeaway tip". The takeaway tip, to me, was by far the most insightful. It's basically a summary of what each example was about, I used it to get an idea of what I might be reading about in each example before starting.
    One drawback I did find was that all the examples are in black and white, which kind of seems kind of silly. It's not very visually appealing at all. But since the examples really packed a punch I was able to look past that.

    All in all, it's a great book that definitely left me inspired. I can't wait to try some of the techniques I found in the book!
    xoxo

    Disclaimer; this book was provided to me to review by the author, but the opinions expressed are solely my own. also meaning if it sucked I would honestly tell you so! ;)

Post Title

Book Review; Visual Marketing


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-review-visual-marketing.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive