Happy Honeybean Day!

    Today is the day! We're opening up for our soft launch weekend! I know I've been non-stop talking about Honeybean the past few weeks but I'm sure you can imagine how full our hearts feel! Yesterday was a full day with getting tattooed and heading straight to the fairgrounds to set up. Turns out our booth was a whole lot smaller than we were anticipating (and told), but we decided to work with it and make it happen anyway! We'll know next time to reserve two booths instead! We don't know how successful the weekend will but we're happy to get the ball rolling! Brian and Christina were working serious overtime helping us set up. Thank god for amazing friends!

    Last night Vanessa from Wanderlust stopped by for some chit chat and she's just the sweetest ever! If you're from Portland (or visit) then you should check out her little mobile venture! They just celebrated their first year and I hope we're in their spot next year! Yay!

    We're opening bright and early at 8am and we'll be at the fairgrounds until 5! Saturday Mike is opening the shoppe at 7am and I'll trickle in between 9 and 10, same for Sunday! If you're in the area please come stop by! Lot 4 (parking lot), booth 98! Look for the silly little 'bean!

    Here are a few photos of us setting up yesterday. We promise to take lots of pictures this weekend!

    Mike building our sign!
    Stocking the shoppe with handmade pretties!
    Squeezing her in...
    Handmade bird feeders!

    And here's one of me getting my shin tattooed yesterday for good measure! I think I really psyched myself out for it and it was such a breeze. No pain whatsoever! But honestly it was all in Laura's machine! She was using her beau's instead and it is calibrated so beautifully! I hope the other leg (Friday!) is as easy to sit through! 


    Happy Friday, friends!

    What are your plans for the weekend?!

Post Title

Happy Honeybean Day!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-honeybean-day.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive