FF #123

    Loooove this belt. I'm kind of surprised I don't own a bow belt yet, I should get on that!
    (via: tobi)
    Oh my goodness! So in love with this swing.
     (via: trendland)
    Love this snazzy vintage tunic!
    (via: veritevintage)
    Eeep! Look at this kayak! So awesome!
     (via: amazon)
    This memory box is really beautiful! 
     (via: icondesign)
    Still loving solid colored lace dresses. This one comes in red too!
     (via: delias)
    I think my kitties need a cute little chalet like this one! It's so precious. We've been looking for them something new to lay in (some little chubbers broke his kitty hut by running and jumping on it too many times), too bad it says "please contact us for pricing" because that always means it out of my price range. :P
     (via: opulent items)
    (via: modcloth)
    Love this pretty bag from Spool No.72. I just found Spool No.72 yesterday, oh my, what a pretty website. I love the whole feel of the site, it's so cohesive!
     (via: spool no.72)
    What a gorgeous shower curtain, makes me wish we had more than one bathroom in this house so I could have two totally differently decorated bathrooms.
    Look at these beauties!!
    (via: karmaloop ps. you can use rep code "daintysquid" to get 20% off)
    What a pretty vintage radio!
    (via: lovintagefinds)

     


    I'm in love with this awesome sweater!
    This laptop case is really neat.
    The collar on this dress is so very cute!
    This antique ring is so stunning!

    Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
    xoxo

Post Title

FF #123


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/ff-123.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive