Friday Night!

    What I wore: shirt : c/o Omerica Organic, skirt: TJ Maxx
    What I did : found neat mushrooms at the state park!
    Who I did it with : this jumping weirdo!
    Just a brief recap of my Friday night! Simple evenings like this are the best! This is the first time we've gone mushroom hunting in a while, it's been so rush rush lately, it was so nice to just go the park then come home to just hangout and watch a movie (even if it really was lame! two thumbs down for Stone)

    I've got a reeeeeally busy day today and I've got to head out already! I'll make up for the super short post starting Monday! ;)
    xoxo!!

Post Title

Friday Night!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-night.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive