FF #115

    I'm so very intrigued by this car!
    (via: callyourmomm)
    I love that bedspread (and the puppy shaped bump in the middle!!)
    (via: bawkbawk)
    This, la sardina camera, is too neat!
    (via: lomography)
    Two words: dream house.
    (via: goatmanbaldy)
    This cat banner is so cute!
    (via: kaye blegvad)
    What a pretty handmade dress!!
    I am 100% in love with these photos.
     (via: janwillemsen found via: grundstuck)
    A 28 day old golden golden tiger cub being fed bottle milk by a chimpanzee. OHMYGOSH. My heart is going to burst. I don't think I love anything more than seeing different species of animals become friends. I would probably cry big time if I saw this in person. (PLUS that chimpanzee is wearing jean shorts! What a cool dude!)
     (via: nytimes)
    Absolutely adore this outfit!
     (via: the 10 cent designer)
    !!! I don't even know what to say about this !!!
     (via: gbalogh)
    This photo of things collected is so charming. The colors are perfect.
     (via: skittty)





    This dress is so pretty! It's mostly the collar though, I'm crazy about collars!
    I also love this dress. I don't own many solid colored dresses so this would be perfect in the fall with a pair of fun tights!
    I know I mentioned it last week, but Happy Socks is still having a massive sale, and now it's up to 80% off!! I'm currently thinking about placing another order! (hey, it's almost my birthday, I'm allowed to spoil myself...right?)
    This sauce pan is so snazzy!! Why don't they make stuff like that anymore?!

    Well, I've gotta run. I have oodles of emails to tackle before the weekend. 
    xoxo 
    ps. I still have a few ad spaces left for August, both small and large, if you'd like to grab one shoot me an email! Here's more info on ads if you need it! :) 

Post Title

FF #115


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-115.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive