Ecelectible Parts 4 U....Asian Influence

    Sorry for being MIA yesterday....had some personal issues to deal with & all is resolved now thank God! 

    Now that I'm back.... I wanted to blog about a shop I found called Eclectible Parts 4 U. This shop caught my eye because of all the vintage & Asian influence items they have available. I love all kinds of vases & home accessories, so this shop is ideal for ANYONE looking for rare & unique pieces to bring into your home! There's something really cool about owning something from the 1950's or 60's don't you think? 

    I don't have a ton of vintage in my place unfortunately, but I'm looking to add some once we build the dining area console - a project that is loooong overdue! 

    Anyhow.... I also noticed how the shop owner came up with the name Eclectible. Using two words.... Eclectible & Collectible which mean:

    "ECLECTIC" : Selecting or choosing items from a variety of sources and styles generally from multiple sources.

    "COLLECTIBLE" : An object that is valued in certain circumstances or sought after and popular to collectors due to its uniqueness and rarity.

    Vintage Asian home accessories are always a BIG hit in my book, they make for great conversation pieces as well! 



    Do you have any vintage items in your home?? If so, what ??

Post Title

Ecelectible Parts 4 U....Asian Influence


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/ecelectible-parts-4-uasian-influence.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive