52 weeks of instax // week 28, 29 & 30

    Week 28 // Doctor Octopus lounging on the couch. This is probably the most common place and position you'll find him sleeping. He knows he's precious.
     Week 29 // Jumping with Elycia at the beach.
    Week 30 // I had a really awesome mail day on Tuesday and got three pairs of shoes. Two pretty floral ones from Forever 21 and some fancy new ones from Blowfish.
    It feels great to be completely caught up on this project! I'm excited to share my weekly photo with you each Sunday!!
    Hope you're having a great day! I'm on day two of my birthday weekend extravaganza (aka antiquing/thrifting/good food). Make sure to stop back tomorrow. There's a little bit of a blog party going on all this week (August 1st - 5th) but I'll tell you some more about that in the morning.
    xoxo

Post Title

52 weeks of instax // week 28, 29 & 30


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/52-weeks-of-instax-week-28-29-30.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive