tumble dry low

     a small breeze away from a nip slip right there. thank god i was inside. and i'm completely sans necklace which doesn't happen often. i think this neckline competes with them. neck liberation.
     various vintage adornments.....im a big fan of mixing metals. silver, gold, whatever....give it to me.
     demonstrating the matchy-ness of my dress/the floor and looking dead in the process. then i realized, sick i'm laying on the floor in a public place right now. get up. unless you want athlete's foot full body.
     neverrrrr wear these boots----love their little cowboy sally vibe, but they make my feet look 17 miles long. literally walking on cruise ships. my stepdad used to tell me he didn't need to buy me water ski's cause i already had them attached to my ankles. clearly still traumatized by that. thanks, stepdad!
    that's right. a post in the laundry room. just when i thought i couldn't get any more desperate for an interesting locale for photos....but it turned out to be a perfect setting cause little did i know that the gorgeous vinyl flooring had pretty much the exact same pattern as my giant trash bag dress! perfect---cause i love me  some matchy matchy monochrome. unfortunately the yellow fluorescent lighting was a little downersaurus rex and made me look like i had a killer case of jaundice, sooooo this may be my last post in the laundry room. but it was awesome to multitask---got a load of whites done! not really, but that would've been awesome.  you know what else is awesome? the impeding weekend. enjoy amigos.
    dress: life with bird, boots: mango (these are super similar), pics: zoey grossman

Post Title

tumble dry low


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/tumble-dry-low.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive