FF #109

    Love this!!
     (via: the pin pals)
    I adore this pinhole camera made from a hardcover book. What an awesome idea. 
     (via: engrained)
    These are so wonderful!! My favorite is the third one. 
    I'm crazy about this blouse. It doesn't look like anything special until it's paired perfectly with that black skirt, which is completely inspiring. I always pass up the shirt section in thrift stores but now I just want to dig through them!
    Such a pretty necklace!
    I love this bag!
    Are you serious?! I'm thinking this needs to be on my bookshelf. You can preorder it here, it comes out in November.
    (found on catsparella)
    Dream fridge! Actually from what I can see that whole kitchen is pretty snazzy!
    (via: smeg)
    LOVE this illustration! 
     (via: dieter VDO)
    Do you know what these are? Grains of sand using an Edge 3D Microscope. AMAZING!





    Absolutely crazy about Sea of Bee's jewelry! (Also, what an awesome name!)
    Custom silhouette made from a leaf?! Too cool!
    These handmade merit badges are pretty nifty!!
    I know I've recommended Cat Versus Human to you before, but I have to do it again because her last few comics has been particularly hilarious in my opinion!

    Hope you're having a fantastic Friday!
    xoxo

Post Title

FF #109


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/ff-109.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive