Thrifty Finds!

    Recently I've been hitting the thrift jackpot, perhaps it's thrift karma? I've been doing some serious house cleaning the last few weeks and dropping off car loads of clothes, knick knacks and more to the local thrift stores.

    I'm so excited about all my recent finds. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite although I must admit I've been looking for that "Try A Little Kindness" wall hanging for quite sometime so when I found it at a newly opened local Goodwill I probably shouted something about how it was my favorite thing ever...

    I hope you all have a fantastic Monday! I've got a busy week a head of me! (PSST. I've got some really great kitty pictures for you later this week, Doctor Octopus was a really great sport and I can't wait to show you!!)
    xoxo

Post Title

Thrifty Finds!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/thrifty-finds.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive