New Favorite Blog Alert!

    "If your house was burning, what would you take with you?" That's what The Burning House asks.
    House fires are one biggest fears and ever since I was little I've often laid in bed at night pondering what I would grab if the house caught on fire. When I about 7 or 8 I even had a bag tucked away in my closet full of my favorite treasures that I would grab in case of a fire. (My mom unpacked it one day when I was at school, I was so upset! Hah!)

    The Burning House is a blog full of reader submitted photos showing what they would take if their was a fire. Here are some of my favorites;

    Be sure to check out the rest on their blog
    xoxo

Post Title

New Favorite Blog Alert!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-favorite-blog-alert.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive