Having My Own Business & Thoughts of...

    I DAYDREAM about what Kate Spade (the office) would be like in person.

    In fact, on my list of top 5 DREAM JOBS, Kate Spade is one of them!! (and I mean the headquarters) So there....I said it. 
     

    Don't get me wrong, I love MY JOB!  Being my own BOSS, running my own business, making the final decisions, coming up with new ideas & communicating with my customers.  

    However, there's STILL a part of me that YEARNS for a SOCIAL environment full of CREATIVE PEOPLE!  I mean, let's face it, working from a home studio can get a bit ISOLATING & sometimes it's even too quiet....even if you do work with 2 other people. 

     -images above by jen ramos
     
    I'm sure some of you can relate to what I'm saying right??!?!? 


    Often times I think I should just take a p/t position somewhere just to get out & socialize on a more consistent basis.....you know, beyond THE WEB!!  

    Perhaps an experience like this would supply me with LOTS & LOTS of creative energy, who knows....but it does sound exciting & it's something I've contemplated since the beginning of this year. Ok, so I'm tempted...BUT would I really LOVE it?!?!? Perhaps I just need to find a good balance....



    I've posted about Kate Spade a few times & can't get enough of their store. I'm thankful we have one here in town, even though it's not as grandiose as the NYC one.  It does still offer several of my fave items for purchase!  Last week I was surprised by a friend who gave me the Cobble Hill Zebra Wallet for my upcoming B-day in 2 months!  I also have to mention the packaging at Kate Spade....it's sooo colorful, bright & happy! I adore it!



    -image below by jen ramos




    How about you?? How do you feel working at home? Where would your other dream job be??




Post Title

Having My Own Business & Thoughts of...


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/having-my-own-business-thoughts-of.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive