Pressed Flowers!

    I have a new favorite hobby...pressing flowers.
     It all started when I found this pocket sized moleskine at Borders. It was on sale since Borders was closing down but I had no use for it since I already have a million other notebook that I write in for a week then forget about. (please tell me I'm not the only one who does this?!) The next day while walking through the woods I thought of the perfect use, to press flowers in! Since there was only one left at Borders I figured it would be gone by the time I went to buy it so I just ordered it off amazon.

    For some reason this is ridiculously fun and way more addicting then I ever imagined. I pick nearly one of everything to put in my little notebook. I love flipping through the pages of collected flowers, and leaves and seeing how they've changed. Here are some of my favorites;
    And one that was just a test that I didn't think would turn out at all but for obvious reasons became my absolute favorite...
    A little tiny mushroom! I didn't think it would end up acceptable at all, I figured it would just rot or something but it's so perfect. I plan on putting many many more mushrooms in my notebook!

    Does anyone else press flowers?
    xoxo

Post Title

Pressed Flowers!


Post URL

http://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2011/05/pressed-flowers.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive